In life, there are various ways of improving your life. The role of money in it is significant, which explains why people are engaging in various activities to have as much of it as possible.
Whereas getting a job or starting a business are some ways most people use to amass wealth, there are other alternatives. An easy option is participating in a lottery.
If you reside in Abu Dhabi or are visiting the city, Big Ticket is an excellent option. Here is a detailed piece about it, including where to buy Big Ticket in Abu Dhabi Airport and much more. Read on!
About Big Ticket
For more than 3 decades, Big Ticket has been changing lives. The raffle draw has seen people win various luxury cars and huge cash prices.
That qualifies it as an avenue for making your dreams come true. After all, a win could see you own the luxury car of your dream or get rich upon bagging a huge amount of money.
The raffle draw started at the Abu Dhabi International Airport in 1992. It makes Big Ticket the longest-running lottery and has become the largest over time.
Various Places to Buy Big Ticket in Abu Dhabi Airport
This airport is the largest in Abu Dhabi and the second largest in UAE. It also has several stores that sell Big Ticket.
So, if you plan to participate, the following are your options;
- The arrivals Hall and its address are Arrivals Hall, Abu Dhabi International Airport. The store is also open 24 hours
- Terminal 1 Arrivals and its address Terminal 1 Arrival Duty Free, Abu Dhabi International Airport. The store is also open 24 hours
- Terminal 1 Departures and its address Terminal 1 Departures Tunnel, Abu Dhabi International Airport. The store is also open 24 hours
- Terminal 2 Departures and its address Terminal 2 Departures Duty Free, Abu Dhabi International Airport. The store is also open 24 hours
- Terminal 2 Landside and its address Terminal 2 Landside Area (Next to Relay), Abu Dhabi International Airport. The store is also open 24 hours
- Terminal 3 Departures and its address Terminal 3 Departures (Gate 28), Abu Dhabi International Airport. The store is also open 24 hours
Which Other Places Can You Buy Big Tickets?
Besides the Abu Dhabi International Airport, there are other stores available. They are in Al Ain and as follows;
- Al Ain Airport Landside that’s open from 8 am to 12 am
- Al Ain Airport Departures at Al Ain Airport Departures Duty Free, and the store is open 24 hours
Alternatively, consider buying the Big Ticket online. Interestingly, people buying tickets online enjoy deals and discounts such as the common BUY 1 GET 1 FREE promotion.
How to Purchase Big Tickets Online
When it comes to the typical stores, it involves walking to a respective counter and making the purchase. On the other hand, buying the Ticket online entails the following steps;
- Visit the official Big Ticket website and its address is bigticket.ae
- Use your Emirates ID or a valid passport to create an account with the site
- Upon successful registration, buy the Ticket by making the corresponding payment via your debit or credit card
- Expect an email containing your e-ticket once the transaction is complete
- Alternatively, download your e-ticket from the website, usually under the order history
This method is ideal for participants residing outside the city and country. People buying the tickets from the stores can also use cash to pay for them
How Much is the Big Ticket Abu Dhabi?
The price for the Big Ticket depends on the draw you want to participate in. If your focus is on cash prizes, a ticket costs AED 500.
On the other hand, the Dream Car Raffle ticket participants will pay AED 150. Taking advantage of deals, discounts, and promotions is advisable to pay less than that or get a free ticket.
Can I Buy Big Ticket from Outside Abu Dhabi
The answer is a resounding yes, meaning you don’t need to be in Abu Dhabi to buy a Big Ticket. The appropriate option under these circumstances is the online platform using your credit or debit card.
What Are the Prizes for Big Ticket
The prizes can be cash or a car. The summary is as follows
Cash Prizes for Big Ticket?
Upon participating in Buy Ticket, you can win various cash prizes. The summary is as follows;
- The grand prize is up to AED 25 million
- Other huge cash prizes include AED 10 million, AED 12 million, and AED 15 million
- 2ndprize is AED 100000
- 3rdprize is AED 90000
- 4thprize is AED 80000
- 5thprize is AED 70000
- 6thprize is AED 60000
- 7thprize is AED 50000
- 8thprize is AED 40000
- 9thprize is AED 30000
- The 10thprize is AED 20000
Equally important, Big Ticket also conducts weekly draws. It produces 4 winners, and everyone takes home AED 100000.
Car Prizes for Big Ticket
On the other hand, some winners take home luxurious cars. The options are as follows;
- Maserati Levante GT Hybrid
- BMW Series 19
What is the Age Limit for Big Ticket Participants?
You cannot purchase a Big Ticket if you aren’t 18 years and above. However, that doesn’t mean that people under 18 years can’t participate.
After all, parents and guardians can purchase the tickets for their children despite being under 18. As long as you are legally recognized as the child’s guardian, you can buy a Big Ticket on their behalf.
Nevertheless, that’s not the only requirement when making an indirect purchase. You must also submit a copy of your valid Emirates ID or passport and your child’s.
Is a Big Ticket Refundable
Regarding buying Big Ticket, ensure you are sure about making the purchase. After all, there are no refunds upon buying the tickets.
How Often Does Big Ticket Make Draw?
As mentioned earlier, Big Ticket has weekly draws. However, the cash prize draws, including the determination of the grand prize winners, are monthly.
On the other hand, the dream car draw occurs after two months.