Upon visiting the United Arab Emirates (UAE), ensure that you take advantage of its online shopping apps. They will help you order things you may need from the comfort of your couch, and doorstep delivery is also a plus.
It also means that you don’t need to know the city well. After all, you won’t need to navigate the city searching for a place to shop.
You also don’t need to deal with traffic. You can use the time you spend shopping to do other things.
However, it will only be a great experience if you use one of the best online shopping apps in the UAE. Check them out!
5 Best Online Shopping Apps in UAE for Grocery
Buying groceries in UAE got easier thanks to the following apps.
It offers a variety of commonly used fresh produce. Examples include vegetables, fruits, seafood, and meat.
The delivery period is the icing on the cake. You can receive your groceries on the same day you order them.
You can also use the Carrefour UAE mobile application to order your groceries. It is also a great platform for great deals and discounts available online.
Despite starting as a food delivery app, Talabat UAE is also ideal for ordering groceries. The products are always available and fresh.
It stocks groceries hard to find in other stores. The app is user-friendly, and the prices are fair and reasonable.
You don’t have to spend much time searching for groceries to order. That’s because of its design and the search function.
Its user-friendliness ensures that you find various products quickly and navigate easily.
Its diverse options are also affordable. So, take advantage of the application and take online shopping a notch high.
As the name suggests, this app is the most suitable for instantly needing groceries. After all, its staff will deliver your order within 1 hour.
Some of its notable categories are butcheries, dairy, and eggs. You can also check out others, such as beauty and pet supplies.
4 Best Online Shopping Apps in UAE for Electronics
For someone looking for high-quality electronics and convenient shopping, here are your options.
It offers various electronic gadgets, including TVs, tablets, laptops, and phones. It is also worth noting the availability of personal care items besides electronics.
Whereas one pays a shipping fee, it only applies to orders below AED 300. Otherwise, you will enjoy free shipping.
If you are in Dubai, expect delivery the same day you buy your product. On the other hand, the wait can last up to 24 hours for residents of the rest of the UAE.
If you are looking for the latest electronic devices, look no further. Jumbo is a platform that puts them at your disposal.
Besides online shopping, it has another remarkable feature. Its chat option allows you to communicate with customer support staff fast and conveniently.
It is an online platform that has passed the test of time. It offers a wide range of products, thus allowing buyers to buy what suits their needs best.
Its mobile application is available to iOS and Android phone owners. Regardless of the operating system, expect it to be user-friendly.
If you buy some electronics, you may enjoy free shipping. This online store is also ideal because of the fast service, prompt returns, quick refunds, and fantastic customer service.
The platform is popular for offering cheap products that don’t compromise quality. You can grab various electronics, including smartwatches and mobile phones.
If you pick up your order at a delivery spot, the fee is as low as AED 9. You will pay a delivery fee of AED 29 if its doorstep delivery.
The store also offers its customers an AED 1 deal daily. Ensure that you are alert so that you don’t miss it.
3 Best Online Shopping Apps in UAE for Fashion
If your interest is fashion, consider these apps.
This shopping app won’t disappoint someone looking for fashionable apparel. Its main focus is local fashion, including Arab or Middle Eastern brands.
Whereas one pays a shipping or delivery fee, it is as low as AED 10. If your order exceeds AED 10, you won’t incur such a cost.
The app allows you to buy various clothes and fantastic styles without leaving home. Its stock comprises popular retailers.
Some brands you should expect include Puma, Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Lacoste, Bobbi brown, Mango, Forever 21, and Adidas. Customers also enjoy great discounts on many occasions.
This app is also ideal, especially for design-label lovers. It has various products, including bags, apparel, and cosmetics.
The store offers various luxury labels associated with a great sense of fashion. They include Valentino, Tiffany, Prada, Mango, Gucci, and Chanel.
Tips when using online shopping apps
These tips make you wiser when transacting with online shopping apps in UAE. After all, some are genuine, whereas others aren’t.
- Ensure that you understand the terms and conditions of transacting with the app. Pay attention to its policy, especially regarding returns and refunds, if you don’t like what to get.
- Remember that some apps are untrustworthy and aim at phishing. Therefore, never share your personal information, including bank details, or download unnecessary attachments
- Since online payment is a feature of online shopping apps, ensure you take advantage of double verification. It reduces chances of fraud by introducing additional verification methods such as thumbprint and one-time password (OTP) that you will use alongside your password
- Your password should also be strong and unique. Otherwise, it will be easy for scammers and hackers to hack your account.
- Despite being convenient and free, avoid using public Wi-Fi when transacting on an online shopping app. If you have to use it, consider a VPN to make it safe, thus avoiding unauthorized access
- Only use online shopping apps that offer a secure connection. It also reduces the chances of hackers accessing your information, including sensitive one such as bank details
- Lastly, only transact with trustworthy and reliable apps, especially those that have existed for a while. Their customers’ reviews can also tell you how good or bad the application is for online shopping.