Uber introduced its online food ordering and delivery service, Uber Eats in 2014. With Uber Eats, it’s simple to order fresh food online or through the app, and local eateries.
The order will then be picked up by a local delivery man who will arrive at the restaurant in a car, a bike, or a scooter when it is almost ready. There are many such services available in Dubai.
Food lovers will find paradise in the UAE, but selecting the best food delivery services in Dubai can be difficult. You will wonder about high delivery fees and the minimum stock value!
Keep reading to find out the best food delivery services in the neighborhood, compare their costs and keep track of your orders.
The UAE’s Food Delivery Data
The usage of food delivery apps in the UAE is anticipated to grow steadily. It is estimated that the market for online food delivery will generate US$1.93 billion this year.
6 million people are using online food delivery services, which will cause the user subscriber base in this market to quickly rise to about 45% in 2016.
Let’s gain clarity by delving deeper into the detailed e-receipt panel data in the UAE to determine which intuitions can be revealed when it regards the best food delivery apps in the UAE.
Talabat, Careem, and Deliveroo have been regarded as the top competitors in the food delivery market, winning the affection of millions of Emiratis.
Top 7 Apps for Food Delivery in Dubai, UAE
If the pandemic taught us anything, it’s that restaurant food delivery apps are necessary things in the world. Online food ordering increased worldwide after the lockdown, and the UAE is no different.
Here is a list of the most dependable food delivery apps in Dubai, which highlights all their unique characteristics of them, if you’re hankering for some chickpea or drooling over some other delectable cuisines.
Careem (Uber Eats)
Careem provides tracking and real-time updates on its food orders in addition to having thousands of eateries available through the app. Customers can search for eateries using helplines on Careem so that they can find exactly what they want.
Careem is renowned for its incredible food discounts and extensive restaurant selection. It is accessible both on the iOS App Store and Google play store. The following features make it more preferred among the users.
- It saves your favorite orders so that you can reorder with just a single tap.
- It allows you to track the location of your food in real-time.
Talabat offers delivery services for a lot more than food. These services include groceries, flowers, pet supplies, coffee, and even skincare items from your local pharmacy.
No matter where you are in the city, you can get your hands on a variety of foods, from Middle Eastern pasta dishes to southern fried chicken.
It is the top online food delivery service in Dubai and provides food from both domestic and foreign restaurants.
- There are thousands of local restaurants.
- You can utilize this app without creating an account by using the visitor checkout option.
- The software keeps a record of past purchases.
Deliveroo is an app for ordering food that has a wide network of hubs to ensure you receive the food of your preference in a flash.
It is a strong recommendation for those searching for reliable food-ordering apps in Dubai. The Deliveroo app has the following astounding features.
- It offers a wide variety of affordable food options, including biryani, club sandwiches, chicken masala, curries, etc.
- The minimum delivery fee is set at AED 7, which is less expensive than other high-end food delivery services in Dubai.
- Users can follow the status of their orders from preparation to delivery.
EatEasy offers a variety of restaurants and it has some features for its users if they require a seamless online food ordering experience in Dubai.
The software operates throughout the UAE, such as in Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and Ras Al Khaima. It is available in both English and Arabic. People can use a credit cards to make payments.
- Using the promo code EASY50 to receive 50% off your first order.
- Both iOS and Android users have access to this service to order food in Dubai.
- Every order placed through the app is eligible for cashback points.
An innovative food delivery marketplace called Noon Food is housed within the Noon online shopping application. New customers can receive a 50% discount and free delivery.
Noon Food is a well-liked food delivery app in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah that is renowned for its simple payment process and transparent pricing structure that relates to your order. Some additional features are shown below.
- It has a distinctive and silent delivery style called “Good morning mode.” The food is delivered to clients in this process between 5 and 9 am.
- With the help of the app, they text customers. The delivery man or the customer does not communicate via phone calls or any other means.
Eat Clean is a specialty nutritious options ordering app in Dubai, that fills a void left by other citywide delivery apps. It promotes a healthy lifestyle by grouping healthy food branches under one channel.
This food delivery app sells food and generates a meal plan for people who are trying to lose weight. The Eat Healthy food mobile ordering is accessible in Sharjah, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, and Ras Al Khaimah.
To maintain a healthy lifestyle, order delicious vegan food that is low in calories. Their goal is to provide daily healthy food options like Keto, gluten-free, or sports nutrition.
- Estimate daily caloric needs, and then look for your preferred meal plan.
- Some options involve vegan energy bars and cold-pressed juices.
- Picking the menus which were before meal plans.
Last but not least, Munch: On is another name for lunch in Dubai. For those who want to order daily meals during office hours, it is one of the best and most affordable food ordering options.
The following is a list of some of the restaurant’s main characteristics that Emiratis particularly appreciate.
- A bizarre mix of culinary styles.
- By signing up, you’ll get weekly recommendations, incredible discounts, and deals.
- The timely delivery of food!
The working class makes up the majority of Munch: On’s target audience. Because of this, it is very well-liked by active people.
The food delivery apps in the UAE mentioned above are just a few of the many that are suggested to get you started.
Being a well-established nation for its wonder and glamour, the country faced significant obstacles to the survival of its food industry during some difficult situations.
To get normative and halal food from different food ordering apps, the food industry community is already making the best use of cutting-edge technology. This makes people’s lives convenient and one step forward.