NBI clearance is paperwork that the National Bureau of Investigation issues to residents of Dubai. As part of the application, you will receive a fingerprint card. This rule exists to obtain the highest levels of privacy and guarantees the security of testing that may be used as evidence.
NBI clearance is not necessary if you work in Dubai, it may be for other reasons, such as relocating to another country. If you don’t know how to obtain an NBI Clearance, ask your friends or conduct some online research to learn how to do so.
What conditions must be met to obtain NBI Clearance in Dubai? Getting NBI isn’t possible in a single day. Read the article to get the overall idea of recently updated information to obtain your NBI clearance.
Benefits of NBI Clearance in Dubai, UAE
The National Bureau of Investigation clearance certifies that you have never been convicted of a crime. The document is frequently required for binding applications such as job and visa applications.
An NBI clearance is a requirement if you want to immigrate to Dubai or any other UAE nation. The advantage of receiving an NBI clearance is that you can simply apply for citizenship with the criminal history expunged. It will also make your access to employment and education simpler.
In Dubai, you may need NBI clearance, so, carefully follow the steps after completing the NBI Clearance form. Individuals from other nations may obtain this clearance at the Philippine Embassy and complete the necessary paperwork.
How to Get NBI Clearance in Dubai: Step-by-Step Guideline
If you are a foreigner, you must need NBI clearance in Dubai. Getting NBI clearance is a difficult task, but not impossible. Newcomers may not be familiar with the procedure for obtaining official documents.
To complete your NBI Clearance application quickly and easily, visit the Philippine Embassy in Dubai to obtain the necessary paperwork. Call this number +971 4 2207100 to make sure the address is correct before travelling to the location.
What Are the Requirements for NBI Clearance in Dubai?
The prerequisites for the NBI clearance are essentially the same whether you apply domestically or abroad. The requirements are almost the same as those for applying from the Philippines. You typically need the same document that you desire in the Philippines when travelling abroad.
Here we listed every single document you needed at the time of your NBI clearance in Dubai. The following requirements are must receive an NBI Clearance for your application.
- You must have the NBI Form No. 5 and the SPA form to proceed
- A white background, 2 x 2 pictures of your own (3-month limit)
- Original and Photocopy of both Passport and your VISA (For identification purposes)
- Total payment of 340 AED
You should be aware that there is absolutely no fee for NBI form number 5. If you properly ask the staff within the Philippine Embassy, you can obtain it with the NBI clearance document. So, must collect the document mentioned above first.
Application Procedures for an NBI Clearance in Dubai
Firstly, take a visit to the Philippine Consulate General’s office in Dubai to obtain the document. This NBI clearance certification will serve as evidence to Dubai residents that you have no criminal history.
Therefore, if you’re looking for the most updated information to obtain your NBI clearance in Dubai, everything you need can be found here. You must carefully follow the next steps to know the application procedure for the NBI Clearance form.
- Don’t waste any time after you arrive at the Philippine Consulate in Dubai. Ask them where you can obtain the NBI Clearance Form No. 5. and fill out the form. Make sure to cleanly erase your errors, while filling out the forms, use a black ballpoint pen.
- Submit some personal information, including name, birthday, gender, offer address, and other items, on the NBI Clearance Form. Do not place your thumbprints on the application form until you have finished it.
- After completing the application form, insert your 2-inch photograph in the corresponding space on the form. To have your fingerprints imprinted on the designated spaces on the application form, you must request the assistance or approval of the embassy general/Police Agency.
- Once more, you should inquire about the location where your fingerprints will be taken for the form. Be aware that there are costs associated with the fingerprinting procedure here. You must pay 110 AED for this. Your journey is almost complete!
Finally, you should bring two or three copies of your current Philippine passport, as this will be required for your visa clearance Application. The cashier will issue you an official receipt. You can find out when your NBI Clearance will be released by consulting the Official receipt.
How to Make an Online Appointment for NBI Authorization in Dubai
Before going to the Philippine embassy, you can make a web-based request for the National Bureau of Investigation clearance appointment. Here is a step-by-step breakdown of how to request a virtual appointment for NBI clearance.
- Go to https://dubaipcg.dfa.gov.ph, enter the URL and click the Notarization button.
- Review the conditions on this page and select Notarization Appointment Portal.
- Schedule a meeting or create an account, choose a date, and provide the necessary information.
After verifying all of the information, kindly submit the form. Once everything is set up, you will receive a confirmation email. At this point, you can visit the Philippine Consulate General according to the appointment time you’ve chosen.
We hope you got all of your answers if you are looking for an NBI clearance in Dubai. You just need to visit the Philippine Consulate General’s office in Dubai to issue the NBI clearance card. This certification will serve as evidence to Dubai residents for travelling abroad.
As it is not a challenging task, and after reading this article, you should have no trouble obtaining your NBI clearance. But keep in mind that, the process won’t take just one day. If you still have questions, please let us know in the comment section below.