Since immemorial, the National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) has been the largest in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
It is also the oldest and is greatly recognized globally.
NBAD has already merged with the First Gulf Bank (FGB) to form the First Abu Dhabi Bank (FAB). The bank has several services and has existed since 1968.
This bank offers various account types, including money market, checking, and savings accounts.
It has over 120 branches, and its number of employees exceeds 4000.
One of its notable features is the NBAD salary account.
This article will discuss how to check the balance in the NBAD salary account. Read on!
Ways of Checking Balance in Your NBAD Salary Account
What amount reflects on your bank account once your employer pays your dues?
That’s something most people want to find out upon receiving salaries.
Fortunately, NBAD offers its customers various ways of checking their balances.
Whereas one can walk into a bank branch and inquire, we will discuss other convenient ways.
Your options include the following.
How to Check Balance in NBAD Salary Account Online Using the Ratibi Card
One commonly used method when checking the balance in an NBAD salary account is a portal. It applies if you have the salary card since its details are necessary to gain balance access.
Here’s a detailed step-by-step guide to follow.
- Visit this link to register or login
- Navigate to NBAD Salary
- Ensure that you only enter the last two digits of your 14-digit ratibi card number
- Upon entering the two digits, it prompts you to enter your card ID, which is on the back of your bank card
- You can view your salary by clicking on Go
- Upon entering all the required information accurately, the next page will display up to 10 latest transactions
How to Check Balance in NBAD Salary Account Using an App
Besides using its portal, NBAD, or FAB, has a mobile application. It allows its customers to carry out various banking activities, including checking their NBAD salary account balance.
You can also activate your card, perform transactions, and edit personal settings. It has proven t be a reliable way of monitoring your finances.
Like any other mobile app, you will visit your respective app store. Search for the FAB app, download it, and install it. It is available on Google Play and App Store.
About the Ratibi Card
It would be fair to shed light on what the Ratibi card entails. It is a card issued to First Abu Dhabi Bank customers residing in the UAE.
This card will enable your employer to pay your salary. In short, it is a payroll system that facilitates salary transfers by employers to their employees.
It is worth noting that Ratibi means salary in Arabic.
Notable Features About the Salary/Ratibi Card
Thanks to the following features, one should consider getting a salary or ratibi card
- Interestingly, having the ratibi card eliminates the importance of owning a bank account to receive your salary
- It comes with personal accident insurance for free
- You are free to set the card’s PIN at any ATM
- Its customer service is excellent, and its 24/7 availability is the icing on the cake
- Since you don’t need a bank account, there is also no need to have a minimum balance requirement
- Activation is also unnecessary
Advantages of the FAB Ratibi Prepaid Card
Interestingly, the salary card benefits both employers and employees. Let’s see how both camps benefit from the card and, more so, its features.
Employers benefit from the salary/ratibi cards in the following ways;
- You get to transfer salaries from your company’s account to your employees’ Ratibi prepaid cards safely and securely, thanks to online banking
- It also helps you pay salaries on-demand seamlessly
- Card management is also only
- It is a perfect platform for managing your payroll easily and automatically
Employees benefit from the salary/ratibi cards in the following ways;
- An employee enjoys fully automated services
- Your salary will also be credited immediately
- It is one of the easiest and most secure ways of receiving your salary
- A bank account isn’t a requirement
- You won’t have to carry cash, and that’s incredible given how risky moving around with money can be
- SMS alerts at no cost
- The method complies with the Wage Protection System (WPS) guidelines set by the UAE administration
- As a cardholder, you are free to set your PIN at any ATM
- Expect excellent customer support available 24/7
- It is compatible with VISA and MasterCard networks globally
- You don’t need a bank account to enjoy any of its amazing features
- It gives you access to numerous CDM and ATM networks
- Cardholders also enjoy free accident insurance
- A cardholder also doesn’t need to have a certain minimum balance to use the ratibi card
- You won’t incur any monthly fee as a cardholder
- You can use the card at a store or for online shopping
What Else Can You Do with Your Ratibi Card?
Besides checking your salary balance, there is more that you can do with your ratibi card. For instance, it also facilitates money deposits and withdrawals.
Here is a summary of what you can do on the portal using this card.
- Account balance check
- Balancing inquiry for lulu
- Bank account for pay
- Credit value inquiry
- my credit card
- PPC (Pay Per Click)
- prepaid inquiry from NBAD
- See the balance of your ATM
Necessary Conditions for Getting a FAB/NBAD Ratibi Prepaid Card
If you are an employee seeking a ratibi prepaid card, ensure you meet the following three conditions.
- Your KYC details must be complete and updates
- You should also be a resident of the UAE
- Your employer needs to own an account with the FAB
Other Prepaid Cards Offered by NBAD/FAB
We have already mentioned the Ratibi prepaid card and its immense usefulness. However, it is not the only card FAB, formerly known as NBAD, offers.
Here are other prepaid cards that the bank offers its customers.
- eDirham Cards
- eDirham G2 Al Haslah Cards
- Multi-Currency Prepaid Card
- New Generation eDirham Cards
- Payment Prepaid Card
- Prepaid Gift Card